Squeezy Energy Fruit Gums – Just Arrived!!!
Fruit Gum for athletes
We understand that energy gels are not for everyone so we created Energy Fruit Gums, an ideal alternative to conventional Energy Gels. The 50 g sachet provides athletes with 36 g of carbohydrates. This corresponds to 1 – 2 sachets of Energy Gels.
Why Energy Fruit Gum?
- perfect alternative to energy gels due to the easy handling and comfortable usage
- single fruit gums can be consumed constantly one after another, which leads to a continuous energy support during sports
- carbohydrates are absorbed when chewing the fruit gums
- fruit flavour and not too sweet
What does the Energy Fruit Gum contain?
- high value carbohydrates, primarily maltodextrin
- minerals as sodium and potassium
What does the Energy Fruit Gum not contain? (advice for vegans and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of lactose
- free of gluten
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
maltodextrin, water, glucose syrup, gelatine, fructose, acidifier: lactic acid; fruit concentrates and plant extracts (black currant, carott, curcuma), aroma, sodium lactate, potassium lactate, vegetable oil, release agent: bees- and carnauba wax
|Nutritional values per||50 g (1 sachet)||100 g|
|Energy||698 kJ (165 kcal)||1,396 kJ (329 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of the sugar
|Proteins||4.2 g||8.4 g|
|Salt||0.13 g||0.25 g|